Sydney CBD Event Photography Services
Specialists in Sydney CBD Event Photography Services from 100 to 10 000 people on single or multi day events. Over the years we’ve covered most if not all types of events, so whatever your event is, we have you covered.
– We specialise in stills event photography, and have done so for over 10 years.
– Business Sydney Event Photography Services, we’re based in Surry Hills, near Central Train Station right on the Sydney CBD door step
– Images are digitally delivered with our fast turn around times guarantee. Web and social media ready.
– Photos can be supplied in LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook formats and sizes, we can even add meta data to save your media team time.
– All indoor and outdoor events in all weather conditions, keeping safety in mind of course.
– Day or night, week days and many are over the weekend and our services are available over most public holidays.
– We can arrange for video with or without drone and Ariel videography with our partner specialist suppliers. Just ask and we’ll be happy to arrange for you all inclusive.
– Print Gifts to mail to your Sponsors and VIP guests after the event
You have enough to do with all the other aspects of running your event, so let us take care of the visual content creation for you.
Call us to discus your specific needs, we can also help you develop a brief with your Media Team.
“We Create Photographic Content so You and Your Business Looks Great Online”
Next step ?
Contact us, we’re friendly humans
Quick Replies During Business Hours. Usually within the hour
We recommend Orlando for all your photography needs.
He’s on time, professional and has a fast turn around time (which our event demands)
We just Loved You Capturing Beautiful Shots at Australian Bridal Fashion Week
Thanks to Orlando for the incredible pics- you’re an awesome addition to our media team!
Many types of people enquire about event photography, these are just some;
Business Events, Conferences & Seminars, Presentations, Board Meetings, Corporate Events, Award Presentations, Industry Expos, Business Functions, Exhibitions, Gala Dinner, Media Launches, Annual Reports, Major Tender Bids, Local and State Government Events, Local, Regional and Major National Annual Events, Mass Participation Events, Fundraising Events, all Sporting and Cultural Events. Typically our contact points are; Art Directors, PR Public Relations personnel, Event Directors and Managers, Touring Companies, Marketing Directors and Managers, Booking Agents, Editors, Office Managers and Media Outlets and associated roles.