Sydney Business Photography inquiry page
Use this Contact Form to get in touch for Business Event Photography in Sydney and CBD
Quick Replies During Business Hours, and usually within the hour
Business Corporate Event Photography Pricing Rates CBD Sydney
Business Events, Conferences & Seminars, Presentations, Board Meetings, Corporate Events, Award Presentations, Industry Expos, Business Functions, Exhibitions, Gala Dinner, Media Launches, Annual Reports, Major Tender Bids, Local and State Government Events, Local, Regional and Major National Annual Events.
Art Directors, PR Public Relations personnel, Event Directors and Managers, Touring Companies, Marketing Directors and Managers, Booking Agents, Editors, Office Managers and Media Outlets and associated roles
I look forward to hearing from you
Event Photography Pricing Sydney City CBD
Sharp Pricing and Great Rates for Business Photography
Many factors helped us determine the right price for our business photography services, some of which are:
- Style and Consistency – As you look through our work, you’ll see consistency in a style of photography and post production that is unique to us, you can depend on this consistency for your event.
- Service – At any point in time, before, during, and after the event, you’ll have easy access to your head photographer, we pride ourselves with responsive personal service.
- Post Production – we personally post process our raw images, we do not farm them off to some overseas mass production house. We use the latest desk top workstations with the latest specialist software to give you dependable and consistent results.
- Photography Equipment – We use professional grade equipment, use only genuine Nikon lenses, no cheap substitutes. Our Eizo monitors are hardware calibrated and very accurate, We have great confidence in our equipment.
- Backups – All images are backed up immediately upon entering our studio, then they are backed up twice, catalogued and logged into our system. We have strict QA processes we always follow before, during starting the post production work.
- Qualified Second Shooters – We’ve screened countless photographers to find the right people to work with us. Their experience, manner, can do attitude with an eagerness to offer a high level of service is a must. We also look at their equipment list and their years of consistent results